Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's dress up time again!

It wasn't Halloween, but I still love dressing up Sadie and she is so good about it! I think that she actually enjoys it, I mean just look at that smile!


Sorry her cleavage is showing! She hasn't quit learned modesty yet! haha




I decided that Chloe needed to be dressed up too! But she wasn't as good of sport about it, but she will get used to it, I'm sure!



So cute!
My pets aren't the only ones I like to dress up, I also love dressing up babies, kids, or pretty much anyone who will let me! :) We were babysitting my cousin's baby and we had these tiger jammies that my mom bought for our future baby(TJ loves tigers!) So I decided to dress her up in it, and she had to have the nose and wiskers to go with it of course!




She is so stinkin cute!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new background! Looks familiar ;-)
You really do like to play dress up don't you! I'm glad that Sadie is such a good sport.
I had to laugh out loud, literally when I saw the pictures of the glasses drawn on her face! I thought that was the best!!!
Hey, are you guys coming up this coming up Sunday?

LIZ said...

All she needs is a tail. Too cute!

If you go to Brandi and Heston's you better take a picture of me and deal it at least one hand. I wish we could be there!