Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our new baby!

TJ and I decided to get a kitten. She is really cute and it has been really fun having her around! We have had her for a week and a half, but have yet to name her. We just can't decide on one! Hopefully we will soon! :)

Sadie and the kitty's first meeting
She loves her cat tree

I got the dog and the kitty on the bed together. Sadie still wasn't used to the kitty, so she was kinds hesitant


TJ and the kitty sleeping! So cute! And yes this is real, not posed. I thought it was so cute and I happened to have the camera by me
Kitty's first bath

Poor kitty! But at least she's clean :)

My mom watches my cousin's baby and we took the kitty over there and she loved it! She kept laughing so hard and would cry if we took the kitty away


So cute!


Sadie loves the kitty and follows her around everywhere. She is always interested in what the kitty is doing

1 comment:

LIZ said...

The only problem with kittens is that they grow up to fast. One day soon, before you know it your baby will be 5 and no longer your little baby. It's sad really.

She's a cutie. Hope you are enjoying her. Areya thinks you should name her fancy.